Product description: Our compressors include diaphragm compressors, piston compressors, air compressors, etc. Can be customized according to your parameters.
Our compressors can compress ammonia, propylene, nitrogen, oxygen, helium, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, argon, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen bromide, ethylene, acetylene, etc.(Nitrogen diaphragm compressor,bottle filling compressor,oxygen diaphragm compressor)
GV diaphragm compressor high purity hydrogen compressor oxygen compressor, high purity gas diaphragm compressor is a special structure of the volumetric compressor, is the highest level of compression in the field of gas compression, this compression method Without secondary pollution, it can ensure the purity of gas is more than 5, and it has very good protection against compressed gas. It has the characteristics of large compression ratio, good sealing performance, and the compressed gas is not polluted by lubricating oil and other solid impurities. Therefore, it is suitable for compressing high-purity, rare and precious, flammable, explosive, toxic, harmful, corrosive and high-pressure gases. The compression method is generally specified in the world for compressing high-purity gas, flammable and explosive gas, toxic gas and oxygen. Etc. (such as nitrogen diaphragm compressor, oxygen diaphragm compressor, hydrogen sulfide diaphragm compressor, argon diaphragm compressor, etc.).
When your company needs to inquire about the compressor, please provide the following parameters so that our company can provide you with an accurate model or solution in a timely manner.
1. Inlet pressure: the pressure value of the square gas source (the pressure loss in the pipeline between the gas source and the suction port of the diaphragm compressor is not considered for the time being);
2. Exhaust pressure: also called outlet pressure, which is the working pressure required by the buyer’s system;
3. Intake temperature: the temperature of the air source of the buyer (the temperature loss in the pipeline between the air source and the inlet of the diaphragm compressor is not considered for the time being);
4. Exhaust temperature: Also called outlet temperature. That is, the temperature measured at the outlet of the diaphragm compressor after the gas is compressed should be lower than the temperature allowed by the compression medium;
5. Air supply temperature: It is also called the temperature of the exhaust gas after cooling. The high temperature gas discharged from the exhaust port of the diaphragm compressor is cooled by the cooling system provided by the compressor and used by the buyer;
6. Compressed medium: or compressed gas, if it is a mixed gas, the components of the mixed gas should be provided, the proportion of various components in the mixed gas, and the characteristics of the compressed medium should be provided;
7, volume flow: also known as exhaust volume or air supply volume, that is, the above-mentioned suction pressure, exhaust pressure, the gas volume required per unit time, generally under standard conditions, that is: the standard gas volume per hour ( Nm3 / h);
8. Electrical explosion-proof level, specific requirements and special requirements for self-control of diaphragm compressors;
9. When ordering from abroad, the voltage and frequency of the power supply should be specified.