When your company needs to consult diaphragm compressors | hydrogen sulfide compressors | hydrogen chloride compressors | hydrogen station compressors | high pressure oxygen compressors | helium compressors | gas recovery compressors | nitrogen filled compressors | , Please provide at least the following parameters so that we can provide you with an accurate model or quotation in a timely manner.
1. Inspiratory pressure: also called inlet pressure, which is the pressure value of the buyer’s air source;
2. Exhaust pressure: also called outlet pressure, which is the highest working pressure required by the buyer’s system;
3. Intake temperature: the temperature of the buyer’s air source;
4. Exhaust temperature: Also called outlet temperature. That is, the highest temperature measured after the compressor is discharged from the exhaust port of the diaphragm compressor;
5. Air supply temperature: It is also called the temperature of the exhaust gas after cooling. The temperature of the high-temperature gas discharged from the diaphragm compressor is cooled by the cooling system provided by the compressor and used by the buyer;
6. Compressed medium: or gas, if it is a mixed gas, the components of the mixed gas should be provided, the proportion of various components in the mixed gas, and the characteristics of the compressed medium should be provided;
7, volume capacity: also known as the exhaust volume or air supply volume, that is, the above-mentioned suction pressure, exhaust pressure, the gas volume required per unit time, generally under standard conditions, that is: the standard gas volume per hour Nm3 / H);
8. Electrical explosion-proof level, specific requirements and special requirements for self-control of diaphragm compressors;
9. When ordering from abroad, the voltage and frequency of the power supply should be specified.